Machu Picchu By Train Full Day
If you decide to choose this trip, you will have the opportunity to visit the Citadel of Machu Picchu alone for an entire day, taking the train from Ollantaytambo train station toward Aguas Calientes town or Machu Picchu village.
Once you leave the Cusco city by car, you can enjoy the scenery of the villages of Chinchero and Urubamba and arriving at Ollantaytambo town, we will board the train there , through the canyon of the Urubamba you will enjoy the spectacular view how changes the vegetation when we will descend towards the 2000 mts, once we will be in Aguas Calientes town, we will go by bus to Machu Picchu city, where you will receive all the energy of the Incas and Apus (mountains) that the Incas considered male spirits of the Mother Earth and they knew as Pachamama.
You are invited to enjoy this unforgettable experience if you do not have much time to stay in Cusco city,so the most important thing is that you will visit Machu Picchu in just one day.
MACHU PICCHU INFORMATION:
Machu Picchu according the last investigation was order to build by the 9th Inca King PACHACUTEQ on 1445, was decided to be abandoned probably when the spaniards arrived to Peru, then was hiden for almost 400 hundred years, once Hiram Bingham found it on July 24th 1911, after that Machu Picchu is considerated like the most important legacy from Peru.
In 2007 Machu Picchu was declareded one of the seven wonder of the world, from that date Machu Picchu has more visitors every year specially in busy tourist season which starts on June toward October.
We will pick you up from your Hotel in our private transport at 03:30am, then for about 1 hour and a half we will get to Ollantaytambo train station, then we will get on the train. tourist service, the train rides 1 hour 45 minutes to Aguas Calientes town (Machu Picchu village), in the way we will enjoy the nice scenary from Urubamba canyon, we will see how the vegetation will chance so fas introducing to the begining of the jungle (high jungle), once we arrive to Aguas Calientes our tour guide will wait for Us at the train station, the we will take the bus toward Machu Picchu inca site the bus rides 30 minutes up, once we will get there, we pass the main control then we will enjoy a nice guiding tour with our tour guide for about 2 hours, then you will have your free time to explore Machu Picchu by yourselves, after that you have to go back to Aguas Calientes town to get the train back to Ollantaytambo train station, place where your transport will wait for you and drove you to cusco city for about 2 hours, final destination regocijo plaza, and end of our services.
What is Included:
- Early transfer at 04:00am from your hotel to Ollantaytambo train station.
- Tourist train ticket from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes town
- Tourist train ticket return to Ollantaytambo train station and bus to Cusco.
- Tourist bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu round trip (25-30 minutes).
- Admission entrance ticket for Machu Picchu sanctuary.
- Guided tour in English (2 hours approximately) (2 hrs free time to explore in your own).
What is not Included:
- Lunch in Aguas Calientes town
- Sanctuary Hotel restaurant US$45 for a lunch, even snacks are expensive.
We recommend that you bring
- You only need to carry a small day pack, with
- water to drink
- camera with extra bateries
- rain jacket or poncho / or change of weather gear
- basic toiletries
- hat for the sun
- insect repelent for mosquitoes
- comfortable shoes or runners
- some extra money for lunch, snacks and souvenirs.
- You must take your ISIC student card with you if applicable for the student discount.
- Original passport
$ 290.00 pp
$ 380.00 pp.
- Student Discount (with valid ISIC card) – $20
- Huayna Picchu permit US$ 25.