City Tour Cusco
This tour touches on the best of Cusco, the blend of the Inca and Colonial aquitecture and religious features meet beautifully in Cusco to give it its charm and carácter. The stunning archaeological feats in building the famous Saqsayhuaman and other major Incan sites will astonish you. Fascinating stories of Pachacutec who was the initiator of many constructions here and in the Sacred Valley and so beloved by his people. City Tour
Tour Type: Half day tour
Start/End Time: Pickup is at 1:00 PM from your hotel lobby and you should be back around 6PM.
Consideration: Please remember comfortable shoes.
- Cathedral religious museum
- Qoricancha Temple of the Sun
- Four inca sites outside from Cusco city
1.30pm meet at plaza Regocijo or predetermined location for transport. We first visit the central equisite architectural feats of the ancient “Koricancha” Temple, and the Principal Cathedral, in which the first stone was placed in 1560, is a marvel of the religious art possessing approximately 300 paintings from the Cusqueña School.
Then, the tour moves to the four arqueological sites like:
- Saqsayhuamán, majestic place with impressive works in stone, some up to 120 tons.
- Q’enqo (Labyrinth) a religious center dedicated to the adoration of the Earth.
- Puca Pucara (reddish place) that was used as a military control center, and a mandatory stop for all travelers of the Inca era.
- Tambomachay (Temple of the Water) a center of adoration and worship of water.
What is Included:
- Private tourist transport
- van for 12 person or bus for 20 person
- Excellent English speaking tour guide
- Visit to main Cathedral and Qorikancha
- Four Archeological Sites
- SAQSAYHUAMAN 40 minutes
- QENQO 30 minutes
- PUCAPUCARA 20 minutes
- TAMBOMACHAY 20 minutes
- Admission ticket for the Cathedral
- Admission ticket for Qoricancha inca temple
- Admission ticket for the Inca riuns around Cusco
- 01 Bottle of mineral water
What is not Included:
We recommend that you bring:
- Sun hat/cream
- Rain jacket or rain poncho
- Comfortable walking shoes in rainy season
USD$ 60.00 per person
USD$ 110.00 per person minimum 2 people